I know, I know, I'm becoming addicted to these awesome tags! I decided to steal this one from the very lovely Kristy Louise (you should absolutely check out her blog, she is a beautiful Australian! Like me!)
What is your most inexpensive beauty product you love?
A kleancolour nail polish, at only $1.75!
What is your most expensive beauty product you love?
Oh gosh, probably my Sigma brush kit. Worth every penny!
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Probably mineral make-up. I love how light-weight it is and how beautiful it usually smells, it just doesn't give me the coverage I need.
3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Anything by Lush or the Body Shop! Otherwise probably my Smashbox Lip Exfoliant, it's so yummy!
4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Lipstick. I love wearing it, but a lot of times I just can't be bothered sadly!
5. Pride: What beauty product makes you feel confident?
Liquid eyeliner. It used to be the opposite effect because I was so bad at applying it.. but practice makes perfect (almost) and so now I love wearing it! I feel it makes my eyes really pop, or at least demands eye contact from people, so I love it!
6. Lust: What traits do you find attractive in the opposite sex?
I really just like a guy who can make me laugh, and who can laugh at my jokes too. Someone I can feel comfortable with.
7. Envy: What item would you most like to receive as a gift:
I've lusted after so many things, I can't decide on one! I'm really happy with anything I suppose, I love receiving things I know nothing about and trying them out!
So that's it girls, a bunch of very fun questions! I tag everyone who wants to be tagged! If you do answer, pass on the link to me I'd love to read your answers!