Wow, yet another award! How happy am I?! This very cute award was given to me by from Emily at Describing Beauty! Make sure you check out her blog!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is awarded to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. (Emily tagged me even though I had more than 200, how sweet is she!)
The meaning of "Liebster" is from the German language and translates to sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Post 11 facts about yourself. (I'm not going to do this because I always find this ridiculously difficult!)
Answer 11 questions from your tagger and create 11 more.
Choose 11 people and award them! (Make sure you let them know!)
1. Do you like Christmas?
As a kid I loved it for obvious reasons, but now I love it for a different reason! I really like buying gifts for other people, especially people I know that wouldn't usually buy lots of things for themselves. I really love being generous!
2. What is your dream job?
Well, probably being a full time paid blogger haha!
3. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Oh I have no idea! I try to stay away from the really scary movies because I'm a wimp haha!
4. If you were a character on a tv show, which one would you be?
Megan from Mad Men! She's so pretty!
5. Are you a spender or a saver?
Definitely a spender! Although I have started saving a lot more recently.
6. Has a song ever made you cry?
If I'm sad or down, I suppose there are a few songs that could make me tear up.
7. Would you rather be good looking or rich?
Probably rich, at least I could help others and such with my money.
8. Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?
Probably intelligence! Although super strength would be fun...
9. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Both would be really amazing! I can't choose!
10. If you had unlimited money for one week, how would you spend it?
At first I'd probably go on a huge spending spree for everyone I know, then I'd donate heaps of money to charity.
11. What person in history would you most like to meet?
Ohh I'm not sure about that! It would be interesting to meet some of histories villains I suppose. Try to talk them out of being jerks!
Sheri from Behind the Frames also nominated me! So I thought I would answer her questions too! Check out her blog, she's super cute!
1. Favourite song to dance to?
I have heaps of favourite songs to dance to! Anything current and new makes me want to dance!
2. Do you have any pets?
One cute little puppy named Lady!
3. Go up to a door. What's your first instinct: push or pull? (that's what she said) Weird question, I know.
Push! It's easier than pulling hehe!
4. What foreign language would you like to learn that you don't already know?
Japanese, definitely. Or maybe French!
5. Would you rather move schools or move countries?
Move countries, as I'm no longer in school!
6. Which is more important to you: Mascara or Eyeliner?
7. Concealer or foundation?
8. Do you prefer taking photos or videos?
Photos for sure! I hate my voice.
9. Favourite beauty guru on youtube?
I don't watch youtube much, since the internet at my home is so bad! But we're getting awesome internet soon so I can answer that question in a few months!
10. Best dream and worst nightmare ever?
Best dream would be winning a lot of money so I can finally have financial independence! Worse nightmare would be family dying or something.
11. Why do you like blogging?
It gives me something to do with my time, and even though I'm only reading blog posts, it still stimulates my mind to read more often than I used to! It also helps to write more often as well since I am a writer, even if I'm not writing novel material. I also love hearing about other people's opinions when it comes to beauty products!
Now for my questions!
1. Which celebrity closet would you love to raid?
2. Which celebrity would play you in a film?
3. If you could have ANY animal as a pet, which would you choose?
4. What would be your last meal?
5. Are you a morning person or a night person?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself?
7. What was the last beauty product you purchased?
8. What are your three beauty product essentials?
9. What are your three wardrobe essentials?
10. If you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would you choose?
Absolutely every single one of my followers! You all embody the ideals of the Liebster award, so you all deserve to be recognised! :)
Thanks again Emily & Sheri!