Monday, 20 April 2015

Her Fashion Box 2nd Birthday Box

HFB1

March marked the second birthday of one of my favourite on-going subscription boxes, Her Fashion Box. I've been with Her Fashion Box from the get-go, so it's somewhat satisfying to know I've collected two years worth of subscription boxes.

I haven't blogged about the past couple of boxes as I've had extremely frustrating problems with postage; but it looks like postage is back to normal now.

Hfb2

I was pretty excited to receive a birthday box, as I expected a little more than extra. I was delighted to see that one of my Instagram snaps had made it to the back page and had received a pretty good feature. Thanks, Her Fashion Box

HFB3

All the goodies we received.

HFB4

Bo Peep Ring Set

These are totally gorgeous. I have a real thing for rings, so I love when they include rings in the box. These are designed to be worn alone, or stacked up which makes them a versatile little piece.

HFB5

Ribbon Ties

How cute are these? I see these types of hair ties around a lot, but have never invested as I usually just stick to my plain black hair tie. These would definitely look a lot cuter around my wrist every day though! I can't wait to try them out.

HFB6

Cotton Candy Scarf

When I pulled this out of the box, I was a little underwhelmed at first. Simple pink colour, a little bit basic. But, the fabric is to die for and oh so soft. I've grown to love this one, and have already worn it a few times since receiving it.

Wanderlust Notebook

This was a bonus for the birthday box. I thought it was a cute feature, but I already have stacks of notebooks so this probably won't get used straight away. It's a lovely colour and sweet design, though.

HFB7

Naked Harry Mud

I've been following Naked Harry on Instagram for a little while and have been intrigued. This is more than your basic scrub, this is a versatile product that can be used as a face mask or a scrub. There are instructions on how to use it for different skincare, so I'm really excited to try this out no.

Nivea Silk Touch Anti Perspirant

I already use Nivea anti-perspirant so I know I'll like this one. This is a great little bottle to just chuck in my handbag for emergencies.

I felt like this box was more like a regular box than a birthday box, but I'm certainly not complaining as I loved everything they included. There's a few things I'm really keen to try out, particularly Naked Harry, so watch this space for a possible feature.

Have you received your Her Fashion Box birthday box? If so, what are your thoughts? Have you tried any of the above products? What did you think?

1. I unsubscribed from HFB a long time ago but this box looks okay. I like the packaging of the Naked Harry mask - the spoon is cute

2. Cute rings! And love the notebook.

Sheri | Behind The Frames

3. Naked Harry sounds interesting! I unsubscribe a few boxes ago, and while I'm bummed, it is nice to have one less thing to worry about.

4. The rings are cute, as is the notebook! Even though our lives are becoming more and more digital I do still use and appreciate notebooks!

5. Those rings are adorable and I like the pink scarf too. :) xo

6. It does look like a very nice box this month but I agree, I would've expected a bit more seeing as it is a birthday box! x

7. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:55

Indeed, it's a bit of a shame but nothing worth complaining about! It's still a lovely box nonetheless! xx

8. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:55

The pink scarf is soo soft and lovely! xx

9. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:55

I agree, I love notebooks! xx

10. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:56

Yeah I know what you mean, this is the last subscription box I have coming to me just because it was a pain in the butt always following up on where the boxes are, why they haven't been sent yet, etc while also worrying about the money I'm spending on them! So annoying! xx

11. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:56

They're gorgeous aren't they! xx

12. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:56

It really is adorable! xx

Monday, 20 April 2015

Her Fashion Box 2nd Birthday Box

HFB1

Hfb2

HFB3

All the goodies we received.

HFB4

Bo Peep Ring Set

HFB5

Ribbon Ties

HFB6

Cotton Candy Scarf

Wanderlust Notebook

HFB7

Naked Harry Mud

Nivea Silk Touch Anti Perspirant

2. Cute rings! And love the notebook.

Sheri | Behind The Frames