Monday, 27 April 2015

OPI Hawaii Collection*

OPI, OPI Hawaii Collection, Hawaii, Manicure, Mani, NOTD, OPI Hawaii,

With the temperature dropping outside, I've been dreaming of warmer locations. OPI has released their beautiful Hawaii collection; with a gorgeous range of bright colours to help feed my dreams of summer. I have obtained six shades from this lovely collection, and thought I would share.

OPI, OPI Hawaii Collection, Hawaii, Manicure, Mani, NOTD, OPI Hawaii,

I'm already a big fan of OPI. Their packaging is forever chic, and goes extremely well with the rest of my collection! This particular collection is full of bright shades.

OPI, OPI Hawaii Collection, Hawaii, Manicure, Mani, NOTD, OPI Hawaii,

Pineapples Have Peelings Too, This Color's Making Waves*, Hello Hawaii Ya*, Aloha From OPI*, Go With The Lava Flow*, My Gecko Does Tricks
OPI, OPI Hawaii Collection, Hawaii, Manicure, Mani, NOTD, OPI Hawaii,

Pineapples Have Peelings Too, This Color's Making Waves, Hello Hawaii Ya, Aloha From OPI, Go With The Lava Flow, My Gecko Does Tricks

As you can see, all six shades really do embody summer and make me feel like I'm on a tropical island! I loved that some shades had a shimmery finish, while others had a lovely creme finish. My personal favourites were This Color's Making Waves and Hello Hawaii Ya.

OPI, OPI Hawaii Collection, Hawaii, Manicure, Mani, NOTD, OPI Hawaii,

I absolutely fell in love with all the shades. Pineapples Have Peelings Too is actually a fairly unique shade, and something I don't think I've seen before. It's definitely unique to my collection, and something I can see myself wearing often. This Color's Making Waves is a gorgeous duo chrome shade, which definitely makes me think of the ocean. One of my favourites. Hello Hawaii Ya is fabulous, and totally gorgeous. This is not a colour I would traditionally associate with summer or the beach, but it's a beautiful shade nonetheless.  Aloha from OPI is lovely but not unique, but was super easy to work with. Go With The Lava Flow looks to be a fairly usual colour but upon closer inspection it does appear to be a bit different to other shades I have. My Gecko Does Tricks is a beautiful green shade, but was a tad hard to work with as it does go on fairly sheer.

There are twelve shades in this collection and I am loving the six shades I have already. I'll definitely be seeking out the other six and hopefully picking them up. As always, OPI has impressed me with their amazing shade choices as well as their excellent quality.

Have you tried anything from the OPI Hawaii Collection? If so, what were your thoughts? Which shade is your favourite?

Four of these shades were provided for consideration.

1. This Colour's Making Waves is so pretty! Really getting into my blues at the moment.

2. My favourites to date have been "That's Hula-rious!" and "Is Mai Tai Crooked?" I want to get "Hello Hawaii Ya?" next as despite this collection being designed for summer, "Hello Hawaii Ya?" would go perfectly with quite a few of my winter outfits.

3. Great colours! I'm really loving the purple one!

4. I love the OPI Hawaii Collection. My favourite is That's Hula-rious!, a minty green colour. Out of the colours you have swatched I'm wanting to buy Hello Hawaii Ya as this colour would go with quite a few of my winter wardrobe outfits!

5. the shades are absolutely gorgeous!

6. I loved all the shades in the Little Hulas minis collection but I still "need" My Gecko Does Tricks because it's a unique green!

7. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:48

It is really unique, isn't it! It was a little hard to work with but oh so worth that beautiful shade! xx

8. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:48

Definitely one of their stronger collections! xx

9. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:48

Hello Hawaii Ya is sooo good for winter, it's going to go with heaps of things! I really want to grab the other colours now.. the minty green one looks so pretty! xx

10. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:48

They are beautiful aren't they! xx

11. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:49

My pleasure! Thank you for reading xx

12. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:49

It's such a stunning shade! I feel like it goes well in both summer and winter! xx

Monday, 27 April 2015

OPI Hawaii Collection*

OPI, OPI Hawaii Collection, Hawaii, Manicure, Mani, NOTD, OPI Hawaii,

OPI, OPI Hawaii Collection, Hawaii, Manicure, Mani, NOTD, OPI Hawaii,

OPI, OPI Hawaii Collection, Hawaii, Manicure, Mani, NOTD, OPI Hawaii,

OPI, OPI Hawaii Collection, Hawaii, Manicure, Mani, NOTD, OPI Hawaii,

OPI, OPI Hawaii Collection, Hawaii, Manicure, Mani, NOTD, OPI Hawaii,

Four of these shades were provided for consideration.

3. Great colours! I'm really loving the purple one!

5. the shades are absolutely gorgeous!

7. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:48