Friday, 24 April 2015

Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners

Ulta 3, Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners, Australian, Bbloggers

I picked up the brand new Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners set last week, and I am so excited about this new release, I just had to share my thoughts! I'm always impressed with the new releases from Ulta 3; not only are the cost effective but they're also great quality. I picked these up for about $5.95 each.

Ulta 3, Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners, Australian, Bbloggers

I absolutely love thee packaging. I think they've done a fantastic job at making these cream eyeliners look unique and different, whilst also maintaining a nice chic look that doesn't make them seem cheap at all. I like that the lids are see-through so you can pick your shade a lot easier. I do have a bit of a fear that the lids might fall off after a little while, so something to keep an eye on if you're travelling with them.

Ulta 3, Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners, Australian, Bbloggers

Black, Bronze, Gold, Silver
There are four glorious shades in this range, and all shades that are easy to rock for pretty much anyone. The shades appear to be very bright and true to their names, but I find the metallic shades can be hard to pull off, particularly for more cost effective brands, so I was still a bit hesitant in store. At least until I swatched them...

Ulta 3, Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners, Australian, Bbloggers

Black, Bronze, Gold, Silver

Can you believe these swatches. Look how beautifully bright and pigmented they are. I was so impressed with how gorgeous they were, I even convinced the woman next to me in the store to pick a few up for herself. Talk about a head turner!

Not only do these glide on like a dream and look beautiful doing so, they are also super long lasting. While they did smudge a little (hey, we're taking about cream here, so I kinda expected it...) they stayed on all day and all night. When I went to wash these off under regular water, they didn't really want to budge too much so I opted for my trusty Bioderma to get the job done.

Overall, these babies are definitely an investment. I feel like metallic shades go in and out of style all the time, but I don't think the trend will every truly go away because it's just too pretty. I would definitely recommend these; they're easy to use, look great and have excellent staying power. Plus they're cheap! What's not to love? Oh and uh, you had better act quick because these babies are LIMITED EDITION

Have you tried the Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Which shade is your favourite? If Ulta 3 were to bring more out, which shades would you like to see first? (Hint hint, Ulta 3!)

1. I love them! I'm currently trying these babies out, and I really want the shades that I don't have!

2. That bronze shade is mine! Thank you so much for this post, they are stunners! x

3. Oh My! These look interesting. I love all except the gold one, the bronze being my favourite. I'm so excited by those swatches! lol I'll definitely be picking up bronze and maybe silver.

Di from Max The Unicorn

4. Oh wow these look so great! The black especially!! Good job Ulta3 hahah ! x

www.katinalindaa.com

5. These are amazing! I'll have to get my hands on them. I can't even decide which one I want - they're all stunning! Thanks for swatching for us :)

thefoolishobsession.com

6. Ooooo. Been lusting after these, but just waiting on swatches! I really want the silver, gold and bronze!

7. I love the gold and copper colours they're so different and beautiful!

8. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:50

They are lovely, aren't they! xx

9. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:50

I was so hesitant without seeing swatches first.. when I tried them in store, I was sold though haha! xx

10. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:51

Definitely grab some while they're still available! And my pleasure xx

11. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:51

I know right, I was so impressed when I swatched them! I didn't expect them to be very long lasting either but they surprised me! xx

12. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:52

The bronze looks so amazing on my eyes - I've been experimenting a lot since I got them and it's one of my favourites now! xx

13. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:52

Yes the bronze is sooo beautiful! xx

14. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:52

Ohh which ones do you have? They're so creamy and easy to work with, aren't they! I'm loving them! xx

Friday, 24 April 2015

Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners

Ulta 3, Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners, Australian, Bbloggers

Ulta 3, Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners, Australian, Bbloggers

Ulta 3, Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners, Australian, Bbloggers

Black, Bronze, Gold, Silver

Ulta 3, Ulta 3 Metallic Cream Eyeliners, Australian, Bbloggers

Black, Bronze, Gold, Silver

Di from Max The Unicorn

4. Oh wow these look so great! The black especially!! Good job Ulta3 hahah ! x

www.katinalindaa.com

thefoolishobsession.com

7. I love the gold and copper colours they're so different and beautiful!

8. Jasmine Huston2 May 2015 at 13:50