Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On*

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On - Sweetaholic Beauty

As I get older, I find that my eye area is becoming a tad more troublesome than it was a few years ago. I find that when I wake up, I experience dark circles and puffy eyes - not a great look. I've been experimenting with a few different products to try and help the problem. One product I've been used recently is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On - Sweetaholic Beauty

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On is just one of the products in their new Hydro Boost range; and probably the easiest to use. This eye roll on is designed for deep hydration, which results in a brighter eye area. Needless to say, this sounded pretty great to me.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On - Sweetaholic Beauty

I've been trialing the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On for a few months now, and I've really noticed a difference. I've been using this almost every single day, and when I do use it, I've found that my eye area is less puffy and my dark circles are reduced. My eye area looks brighter, and it makes me look more awake.

The roller ball has an excellent cooling effect, and is super easy to use. The product itself dispenses very evenly - it's just the right amount. The product is really thin and doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all. It absorbs incredibly quick, which means I can apply makeup pretty much straight away after using this.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed by the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On. Although it's not a long term solution to my eye problems (yes, I need a quality eye cream, I know) it's definitely helping to keep my eye area looking bright and youthful. And at under $20, this is a quality skincare product that I would definitely recommend trying out if you suffer the same problems as I do.

Have you tried anything from the Neutrogena Hydro Boost range yet? If so, what are your thoughts? What are your go-to eye products?

Follow me: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, BlogLovin', YouTube

This product was kindly provided for consideration.

1. I love the cream! Something tells me I'd love this eye roll on too.

2. This product definitely sounds like one I need to try! It sounds fantastic, I'm surprised it's not more expensive.

Thanks for linking this post to the Monday Makeup Madness link up :)

3. This product and this range is my life hahaha x

www.katinalindaa.com

4. Jasmine Huston20 May 2015 at 17:39

It's soo good! I really want to try out the other stuff in this range now! I've heard only good things!

5. Jasmine Huston20 May 2015 at 17:39

Yes you should haha! I know right, I was expecting it to be pretty pricey! And thank you :) xx

6. Jasmine Huston20 May 2015 at 17:40

I must get my hands on the cream then! xx

7. Roll ons feel so nice. I want try this

8. I recently used up my Garnier one, so I might just have to pick this one up! :)

9. Jasmine Huston27 May 2015 at 21:12

They really do! Makes them so easy to use as well. You should definitely try this one out xx

10. Jasmine Huston27 May 2015 at 21:12

Ohh I didn't even know that Garnier had one as well! xx

Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On*

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On - Sweetaholic Beauty

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On - Sweetaholic Beauty

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On - Sweetaholic Beauty

Follow me: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, BlogLovin', YouTube

This product was kindly provided for consideration.

1. I love the cream! Something tells me I'd love this eye roll on too.

Thanks for linking this post to the Monday Makeup Madness link up :)

3. This product and this range is my life hahaha x