Thursday, 23 July 2015

Lush Cosmetics - Christmas in July

Lush Cosmetics Christmas in July - Sweetaholic Beauty

Merry Christmas everyone! Oh wait - hang on - isn't it July? Lush Cosmetics has brought us Christmas in July again this year and gifted us with some of their limited edition Christmas goodies.

Sadly not all the Christmas products made it back this July, but most of my favourites certainly did. I managed to snap up a few items before they sell up. (And grabbed a few more after I had already written up this post, oops!)

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar*

This has the sweetest candy smell ever and is one of my favourites. I've been leaving it around my house and letting the fragrance waft about as it smells so good. Personally, I love the bubble bars from Lush more than anything - there's nothing like a good bubble bath to calm you down. I actually have another backup of this one in my stash already because it's such a lovely product.

Egg Snog Lip Balm*

I actually didn't see this in stores last Christmas, so it either sold out very quickly or I totally missed it. This is a fairly oily lip balm but moisturises your lips oh so well. It actually smells and tastes very similar to eggnog - which I love as it's my absolute favourite Christmas drink!

Celebrate Body Lotion

This is the perfect summer body lotion. It smells like a cocktail and goes on thick and smooth, making your skin feel amazing. This has been one of my favourites for a while now, and I've had this tub since last Christmas, using it up ever so slowly. I may or may not have purchased a replacement to keep me going throughout the rest of the year.

Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Okay so if you haven't smelt Snow Fairy you're probably either living under a rock or you hate happiness. Just kidding. In all seriousness, if you haven't smelt Snow Fairy, you need to. You will fall in love. This is super candy and super sweet and feels oh so lovely on your skin. The fragrance follows you throughout the day too so you smell like a big piece of candy all day long.

Rose Jam Shower Gel

This is officially my favourite shower gel ever. I used to be totally in love with another shower gel called Twilight, which they've stopped stocking but I'm secretly (or not so secretly) praying for a comeback. But, once I tried Rose Jam, my life changed. This is the softest and smoothest shower gel I have ever used, and it smells so beautiful.

I'm so happy to see these Christmas goodies back in the store, so if you have the opportunity, definitely pop in store and grab some, or go online. I'm really happy with all the products they've brought back this year and have already stocked up one some of my favourites.

Have you picked up any of the fun Christmas in July products from Lush Cosmetics? If so, what did you grab? What was your favourite thing from the Christmas collection? Is there something else you wish they had brought back?

Products marked with a * were provided for consideration.

1. Rose Jam is definitely the best! I have about 4 bottles under the sink at the moment.

2. These look gorgeous! I have to get in store and get a sniff of that snow fairy gel, sounds like my kind of scent. Awesome post!

3. Jasmine Huston24 July 2015 at 09:03

Definitely smell it, you won't regret it! xx

4. Jasmine Huston24 July 2015 at 09:04

Oh my gosh yes it's so awesome! That's a pretty good stash hehe! xx

5. i wanna try Rose Jam, I am thinking it will smell like Ro's Argan body conditioner, which I have been loving

6. OMG I love your post

I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my blog and follow if you like it:) thanks

7. Snow Fairy is just brilliant :-D

8. Jasmine Huston27 July 2015 at 10:15

Yes... yes you do :D xx

9. Jasmine Huston27 July 2015 at 10:15

It's so delicious smelling! xx

10. Jasmine Huston27 July 2015 at 10:15

Thanks lovely xx

11. Jasmine Huston27 July 2015 at 10:16

It actually smells really similar - it might be the same scent now that I think about it! I love Ro's Argan Body Conditioner too, it's so nice!

12. I have to try snow fairy- I've not smelt it, used it or seen it! Lol Xo

13. The body lotion looks amazing! I wish my bathroom smelt like Lush products!

This Damsel Loves Blog

Thursday, 23 July 2015

Lush Cosmetics - Christmas in July

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar*

Egg Snog Lip Balm*

Celebrate Body Lotion

Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Rose Jam Shower Gel

Products marked with a * were provided for consideration.

3. Jasmine Huston24 July 2015 at 09:03

Definitely smell it, you won't regret it! xx

4. Jasmine Huston24 July 2015 at 09:04

Oh my gosh yes it's so awesome! That's a pretty good stash hehe! xx

6. OMG I love your post

7. Snow Fairy is just brilliant :-D

8. Jasmine Huston27 July 2015 at 10:15

Yes... yes you do :D xx

9. Jasmine Huston27 July 2015 at 10:15

It's so delicious smelling! xx

10. Jasmine Huston27 July 2015 at 10:15

Thanks lovely xx

11. Jasmine Huston27 July 2015 at 10:16

12. I have to try snow fairy- I've not smelt it, used it or seen it! Lol Xo

13. The body lotion looks amazing! I wish my bathroom smelt like Lush products!

This Damsel Loves Blog