Thursday, 21 May 2015

April Her Fashion Box

April 2015 Her Fashion Box - Sweetaholic Beauty

If you follow my blog regularly, then you'll know that I've unsubscribed from basically every beauty box available, all except the Her Fashion Box. I received my April Her Fashion Box earlier this month, and am always impressed!

April 2015 Her Fashion Box - Sweetaholic Beauty

This month's theme was "New Heights." Sounds very exciting.

April 2015 Her Fashion Box - Sweetaholic Beauty

All the goodies I received in the April Her Fashion Box.

Daydreamer Wide Brimmed Floppy Hat

I'm not much of a hat person. But - that's because whenever I obtain a hat, it's usually black, and my hair is usually dark so I don't like the two colours together. This hat, however, is a bright fuchsia colour - perfect for darker hair. Since it's been so windy in Melbourne I have yet to have the chance to wear this, but I definitely will be!

Headscarf

I'm 99% sure I received this headscarf in another Her Fashion Box, months ago, but possibly in a different design. This is a strange addition to the box, as it wasn't mentioned in the booklet. It's rather cute though so I'm not complaining!

Coconut Revolution Coconut Hand Cream & Coconut Body Butter

While these are only tiny samples, I appreciate that this is hand cream and body butter - something you shouldn't need a lot of anyway. (Unless you're anything like me when it comes to body butter, oops!) These both smell delicious and I can't wait to use them up!

HERFASHIONBOX6

BX Earth Hand Care Wash in Mandarin & Lemon Aspen

I've just started using up the BX Earth products I had received from Her Fashion Box in the past and am quickly falling in love, so this came at a great time. I'll be replacing my regular hand wash once it's all used up with this baby; it smells amazing and hopefully I like this as much as I do the body wash.

Artiste by Manicare Kabuki Brush

I actually own this Kabuki brush already. I can't remember if I purchased it myself or if I received it from somewhere, but I do like it. I don't use Kabuki brushes often though so I might pass this on to someone who does, just so it's not a waste.

Overall, I was happy with the contents of this box. I adored the hat and can't wait to wear it. Now I can't wait for next month's box to see what's included.
Have you received your April Her Fashion Box? If so, what are your thoughts?
Have you tried any of the above products? If so, what are your thoughts on those?

1. Bottled Beauty21 May 2015 at 18:22

What a great box. Love the hat inclusion!

2. Oh I love the hat! That Kabuki brush though is... really.. bad. Like super scratchy :|

Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

3. That hat is amazing! I'm always impressed with the HFB each month (from reviews)

Sarah | More Than Adored

4. How did that hat fit in the box?!?!? :O Love Coconut Revolution products!

5. I'm guessing that head band is a bonus for doing their survey? It's a pretty decent box!

6. What a great box!

7. the hat looks stunning. The coconut revolution products are amazing

8. Jasmine Huston27 May 2015 at 21:13

It's such a cute colour too. And ohh good to hear! xx

9. Jasmine Huston27 May 2015 at 21:13

I was definitely impressed! xx

10. Jasmine Huston27 May 2015 at 21:14

Ohh good point, it was probably from the survey! xx

11. Jasmine Huston27 May 2015 at 21:14

It actually wasn't inside the box, the box came in a larger post bag :) And good to hear! I'm hearing a lot of good things about them hehe xx

12. Jasmine Huston27 May 2015 at 21:15

It's such a cute hat! And yeah it's an impressive box, I'm definitely glad I've kept this subscription! xx

13. Jasmine Huston27 May 2015 at 21:15

Haha I actually have this one in my handbag that I use sometimes and it's not so bad once you get used to it and wash it a few times :P xx

14. Jasmine Huston27 May 2015 at 21:16

Me too, it's great for the cold weather too! xx

Thursday, 21 May 2015

April Her Fashion Box

April 2015 Her Fashion Box - Sweetaholic Beauty

This month's theme was "New Heights." Sounds very exciting.

April 2015 Her Fashion Box - Sweetaholic Beauty

All the goodies I received in the April Her Fashion Box.

Daydreamer Wide Brimmed Floppy Hat

Headscarf

Coconut Revolution Coconut Hand Cream & Coconut Body Butter

HERFASHIONBOX6

BX Earth Hand Care Wash in Mandarin & Lemon Aspen

Artiste by Manicare Kabuki Brush

Have you received your April Her Fashion Box? If so, what are your thoughts?

1. Bottled Beauty21 May 2015 at 18:22

What a great box. Love the hat inclusion!

Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

Sarah | More Than Adored

4. How did that hat fit in the box?!?!? :O Love Coconut Revolution products!

6. What a great box!