Thursday, 3 March 2016

February Favourites

February Favourites - Sweetaholic Beauty

February was such a huge month. I had my birthday, I met up with all kinds of different friends, had our amazing Bloggers United AU event in Adelaide and oh yeah, I became an aunt! So pretty exciting month all up. It was less of a struggle to find things to include in my favourites this month; maybe writing up the favourites post is starting to feel more natural.

February Favourites - Sweetaholic Beauty

This month I've included a few non-beauty items for those of you who want to get to know me better. And for those of you who don't care, you can just ignore the last part of this blog post.

February Favourites - Sweetaholic Beauty

Sunsilk Damaged Hair Reconstruction Shampoo & Conditioner Duo*

I received this a while ago, and hadn't used it until recently. I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to my hair products, but was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this budget brand. I'm actually almost finished with the bottles so you might see these in my empties soon.

Lush Cosmetics Lord of Misrule Shower Cream

I am a huge fan of the Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb, so I was incredibly excited to pick up the shower cream as well. I've been using this non-stop since I purchased it, and I've been loving it. It does make my whole body green (it washes off, don't worry) which is definitely part of the novelty. Oh and it smells amazing.

February Favourites - Sweetaholic Beauty

Rimmel London The One Lipsticks*

I have the entire collection now as I loved them so much. I did receive six shades as a PR sample but I had to buy more. I've been loving the neutral and pink shades. I'm also loving the scent of these; they are much nicer than previous Rimmel London lipsticks.

Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick

I don't remember what shade this one is, but it's a darker shade. I actually use this as a contour stick and I find it works wonders. Because it's a foundation it also stays all day, which is awesome. I blend this in with a beauty blender and I'm good to go. Too easy.

NYX Cosmetics Matte Finish Setting Spray*

As the weather has still been warm, I've been experimenting with different products to help keep my makeup staying fresher for longer. I love this finishing spray as it really does work, and helps keep me looking nice all day. I love that this is a smaller bottle too so I can keep it in my handbag and spritz throughout the day if I need to.

February Favourites - Sweetaholic Beauty

X-Files Cross Stitch

My friend Chelsea actually made me this super cool X-Files cross stitch for my birthday earlier this month. I've been binge watching X-Files on Netflix lately, and I've always been a big fan of aliens and the supernatural, so I'm really into it. I'm super impressed with her skills and I'm totally in love with it!

Cadbury Twirl Mint Chocolate Bar

Okay this is probably going to sound like a sponsored gush but it's really not. I'm addicted to this chocolate - I can't stop eating it. I'm usually not a huge fan of mint things but my partner is, so I grabbed one each for us to try. It contains the perfect ratio of mint - not too strong, but just strong enough to taste. I'm a huge chocolate fan so my standards are pretty high!

Have you tried any of the above products? If so, what are your thoughts? Are any of these products favourites of yours, too?

Follow me: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, BlogLovin', YouTube

Products marked with a * were provided for consideration.

1. I still haven't cracked out my Lord of Misrule shower cream, but now I really want to! And I love those Rimmel lippies - really moisturising!

2. i had use the black sunsilk but now i used head &shoulder and L'Oréal conditioner.

3. I'm definitely going to have to pick up one of those mint twirls and try it out, sounds tasty!

4. Great faves! I was a huge fan of the Rimmel The Only 1 Lipsticks too but forgot to pop them in my favourites so I guess they will be in there for March because I'm still using them non stop! I also love Lord of Misrule Shower Gel! I gifted a set to my husband for Christmas that had that inside and it's funny we both loved the scent so it's a great one for men or women!

Sarah | Bows & Pleats

5. I love mint chocolate! So delicious! When I was a kid I would eat chocolate and then brush my teeth to get the same effect #kidlogic. Love the cross stitch too! Was it a counted cross stitch? I should try one of those again :D Great faves lady, happy Feb!

Kate | themintedblog.com

6. Jasmine Huston9 March 2016 at 12:27

Omg use it, you will absolutely love it! xx

7. Jasmine Huston9 March 2016 at 12:27

You really need to. I'm kinda addicted haha xx

8. Jasmine Huston9 March 2016 at 12:28

Thanks Sarah! They're so nice aren't they! And yes exactly right about the Lord of Misrule! xx

9. Jasmine Huston9 March 2016 at 12:29

It's delicious isn't it haha I can be a bit fussy with it but this one really hits the spot. And haha that's cute. Not sure if it was counted or not sorry haha I know nothing about cross-stitch just that it's pretty hehe xx

10. Bottled Beauty9 March 2016 at 13:13

The Rimmel Lipsticks are great! They always knock it out of the park with their releases.

11. I love your feb favorites. I would love the try NYX setting spray!

www.luv4beautyblog.com

12. I tried one on the weekend, only $1 on special at Woolies, very tasty! I sort of expected it to be green on the inside though.

13. Happy Belated Birthday Jas! I am sure you had a blast celebration with your love ones. Have you watch Roswell before? Roswell and X-files were the 2 Tv Series I watched when I was in high school. *I feel so old now*. If you get a chance to go US, do head down to Roswell :)

I am a huge addict when comes to Chocolate too haha.

Hana | Bold-Expression

14. They really do, I'm so impressed! xx

15. Thanks so much! It's a pretty good setting spray so definitely try it if you get the opportunity! xx

16. Aww thank you! I haven't seen Roswell no, so I'll have to look it up and watch haha! Oh man I would absolutely love to visit the actual Roswell! xx

Thursday, 3 March 2016

Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick

NYX Cosmetics Matte Finish Setting Spray*

February Favourites - Sweetaholic Beauty

X-Files Cross Stitch

Cadbury Twirl Mint Chocolate Bar

Follow me: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, BlogLovin', YouTube

Products marked with a * were provided for consideration.

Sarah | Bows & Pleats

Kate | themintedblog.com

6. Jasmine Huston9 March 2016 at 12:27

Omg use it, you will absolutely love it! xx

7. Jasmine Huston9 March 2016 at 12:27

You really need to. I'm kinda addicted haha xx

8. Jasmine Huston9 March 2016 at 12:28

9. Jasmine Huston9 March 2016 at 12:29

10. Bottled Beauty9 March 2016 at 13:13

11. I love your feb favorites. I would love the try NYX setting spray!

www.luv4beautyblog.com

I am a huge addict when comes to Chocolate too haha.

Hana | Bold-Expression