Monday, 2 May 2016

The Body Shop VIP Pre-Mother's Day Pamper Event

The Body Shop VIP Pre-Mother's Day Pamper Event - Sweetaholic Beauty

Last week, I was lucky enough to be able to attend The Body Shop VIP Pre-Mother's Day Pamper Event. Just in time for Mother's Day, The Body Shop has released their new British Rose collection. I've already tried a few products from this range and I'm actually already in love with the scent.

The Body Shop VIP Pre-Mother's Day Pamper Event - Sweetaholic Beauty

The event was held in the Bourke St Mall store, after hours. The store is elegantly decorated with roses and the products, and it looked oh so invited. I was surprised at how many gorgeous products are actually part of this collection, and I was keen to try them all.

The Body Shop VIP Pre-Mother's Day Pamper Event - Sweetaholic Beauty

The British Rose scent is not what you think. I was expecting a strong rose scent - akin to something you may find in your grandmother's bathroom. But I was pleasantly surprised; it's not just a rose scent, it also contains a nice mix of other fragrances as well which really tone down the rose scent.

The Body Shop VIP Pre-Mother's Day Pamper Event - Sweetaholic Beauty

As part of the event, we were first pampered with a lovely hand treatment. I got to try out the body wash, the essence lotion, the hand cream and the body butter. I was really impressed with how lovely it all felt. We also got a one on one skincare consultation with one of the store representatives. I was really happy with my consultation and I actually learnt a lot about my skin. A lot of the products that were recommended to me I actually already own, so that's a plus. I also got to take my review home so I can remember all the important information and start implementing some changes.

The Body Shop VIP Pre-Mother's Day Pamper Event - Sweetaholic Beauty

Of course we were also treated to some champagne and macarons. The macarons were an absolute delight - I could have eaten the entire plate! Oops.

The Body Shop VIP Pre-Mother's Day Pamper Event - Sweetaholic Beauty

I actually arrived to the event late, so I didn't have time to have a makeover. This didn't bother me though as I've tried a lot of makeup from The Body Shop, but it was a great little addition for those who don't know a lot about makeup. I still got a chance to swatch some of the newer products and they look pretty good!

The Body Shop VIP Pre-Mother's Day Pamper Event - Sweetaholic Beauty

We also got a goody bag of products to take home with us. We got the British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence, the British Rose Petal-Soft Hand Cream, sample sizes of Aloe Calming Toner, Aloe Soothing Day Cream, and Aloe Soothing Night Cream, Oils of Life Facial Oil and Oils of Life Sleeping Cream, and a Facial Massager. This was a pretty generous bag in my opinion, and I can't wait to try everything out.

Overall I had a really great night. Thanks so much to The Body Shop for hosting this gorgeous VIP night and for being so accommodating. This was also not a blogger event - this was an event that I paid to go to, and for the low price of $25, I feel like it was totally worth it.

Have you ever been to a VIP Body Shop event? If so, what are your thoughts?

Follow me: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, BlogLovin', YouTube

1. I really want to try their new rose range, it looks beautiful. How did you find out about this event? It looks like so much fun!

Kez | acaciasdreams.com

2. That looks like such an amazing event! And the goody bag!!!!

3. I was lucky enough to a part of BH British Rose Body essence TT. I really love the rose scent and they are not overpowering.Sounds like a wonderful event!

www.luv4beautyblog.com

4. Looks like it was a great night! I'd love to try something from the British Rose collection! I love a good rose scent! x

Sarah | Bows & Pleats

5. Jasmine Huston4 May 2016 at 12:51

It's a really lovely range, definitely check it out. I subscribed to their newsletter on their website and they sent the invitation through to everyone. I was just a lucky duck and got my ticket quick! xx

6. Jasmine Huston4 May 2016 at 12:51

It was such a great evening, and the goody bag was just the icing on top! xx

7. Jasmine Huston4 May 2016 at 12:52

Oh that sounds exciting. It's such a gorgeous scent, I was pleasantly surprised. It as a great evenin xx

8. Jasmine Huston4 May 2016 at 12:52

It was a lot of fun! The scent is really nice, I think you'd love it! xx

Monday, 2 May 2016

The Body Shop VIP Pre-Mother's Day Pamper Event

The Body Shop VIP Pre-Mother's Day Pamper Event - Sweetaholic Beauty

Have you ever been to a VIP Body Shop event? If so, what are your thoughts?

Follow me: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, BlogLovin', YouTube

Kez | acaciasdreams.com

2. That looks like such an amazing event! And the goody bag!!!!

www.luv4beautyblog.com