Friday, 3 April 2015

Ulta 3 Speckled Egg Nails

SE1

Who doesn't love Easter? Chocolate, bunnies and pastel. What's not to love? I was brainstorming some ideas for Easter manicures when I remembered that I picked up the adorable Speckled collection from Ulta 3 last year. I've still seen these floating around in the Ulta 3 stands, so they are still available at a few stores.

SE2

There are five shades in the Speckled collection. Each pastel shade looks exactly like a speckled egg, and make the cutest manicures.

SE3

Blue Bunny, Hippidy Hop, Egg-cellent, Hot Cross Fun, Bunny Bloom

There are five shades in this range, all of them resembling the cutest speckle Easter eggs you've ever seen. My personal favourites are Egg-celent, Bunny Bloom and Blue Bunny. I found that with some of the shades, the larger '"speckles" were a little sparse. I actually prefer them with the smaller speckles, but they're cute either way.

SE4

Blue Bunny, Hippidy Hop, Egg-cellent, Hot Cross Fun, Bunny Bloom
All swatches were just two coats each, and no top coat. Even with the speckles, I found that the finish wasn't rough at all. In terms of longevity, being that they are only $2.00 a bottle, I wasn't expecting miracles. But, I've had pretty good luck with Ulta 3 polishes in the past, particularly from their later ranges, and found that these speckled shades last a good few days before chipping. I found with a good quality base and top coat, they last a good four or five days.

So if you're looking for the cutest Easter manicure, look no further than the Ulta 3 Speckled collection! I guarantee they will definitely get you compliments!
Check out your local Ulta 3 stockist and you may find this range still floating around.

Have you tried the Ulta 3 Speckled collection polishes? If so, what are your thoughts? Which shade is your favourite?

1. It's a shame they didn't churn out any new collections for this Easter! It's hard enough to try and find an Ulta3 stand as it is.

2. I love Egg-cellent!

Hippidy Hop looks good too as I can never go past a good purple!

Ulta 3 nail polishes are so brilliantly priced, I might just have to buy the whole Speckled set when I next see them I store!

3. Those are adorable! They remind me of the easter egg candies that my grandmother used to give me when I was a child ^_^

4. Jasmine Huston7 April 2015 at 17:23

Me too! I loved the candy ones hehe xx

5. Jasmine Huston7 April 2015 at 17:24

Agreed, the price tag alone makes it guilt-free buying the whole set haha xx

6. Jasmine Huston7 April 2015 at 17:24

I thought so too, I was expecting something cute this year, but sadly no! I know what you mean, I'm really lucky enough to work very close to a pharmacy that always stocks the newest Ulta 3 goodies, but it's a pain trying to get there either before or after work before they close! :(

7. So pretty - especially Bunny Bloom!

8. It's such a cute shade isn't it! xx

Friday, 3 April 2015

Ulta 3 Speckled Egg Nails

SE1

SE2

SE3

Blue Bunny, Hippidy Hop, Egg-cellent, Hot Cross Fun, Bunny Bloom

SE4

Blue Bunny, Hippidy Hop, Egg-cellent, Hot Cross Fun, Bunny Bloom

2. I love Egg-cellent!

Hippidy Hop looks good too as I can never go past a good purple!

4. Jasmine Huston7 April 2015 at 17:23

Me too! I loved the candy ones hehe xx

5. Jasmine Huston7 April 2015 at 17:24

Agreed, the price tag alone makes it guilt-free buying the whole set haha xx

6. Jasmine Huston7 April 2015 at 17:24

7. So pretty - especially Bunny Bloom!

8. It's such a cute shade isn't it! xx